An awesome adventurous bike trip can be refreshing and help you to forget your everyday monotonous life. So most bike enthusiasts like you frequently plan to ride a dirt bike trip with their friends, colleagues, or even children.
Here you cannot give your kids’ head protection responsibility to ordinary bike helmets. As we found in one survey, 60% of people will die because of the dirt bike road crash. So you need a bundle of the best dirt bike helmets with goggles and gloves to ensure safety and security.
After in-depth research of multiple branded helmets, we have narrowed down the best motocross helmets with goggles to make your buying worthwhile. We also keep a beginner-friendly helmet buying guide and a FAQ section to provide all the information about dirt bike helmets.
You can choose from our selected helmet sets for your 3 to 15 years old children as it is safe, comfortable, and stylish. Which means it is an all-around performer helmet. Let’s see what other helmets we keep for you.
Table of Contents
- What Are The Best Dirt Bike Helmets With Goggles And Gloves?
- Top 5 Best Dirt Bike Helmets With Goggles
- 1. XFMT Dirt Bike Helmet Goggles Gloves – Best Overall
- 2. GLX Unisex Dirt Bike Helmet Gear Combo Gloves Goggles – Best Choice
- 3. ILM Motocross Helmet Goggles Sports Gloves – Best Quality
- 4. Senhill Motocross Dirt Bike Motorcycle Helmet – Best Lightweight
- 5. Senhill Motocross Dirt Bike Motorcycle with Gloves Goggles Mask – Best For Youth
- How To Choose The Best Dirt Bike Helmet with Goggles
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
What Are The Best Dirt Bike Helmets With Goggles And Gloves?
There are many dirt bike helmet goggles and gloves sets available in the market at different price ranges. You can get the best dirt bike helmet under 200 that is comfortable and high quality.
Here is a shortlist of the best dirt bike helmet goggles and gloves set.
- XFMT Motocross Dirt Bike Helmet
- GLX Dirt Bike Motocross Helmet
- ILM ATV Motocross Helmet
- Sandhill Motocross Dirt Bike Helmet
- Sandhill Motocross Helmet
Top 5 Best Dirt Bike Helmets With Goggles
1. XFMT Dirt Bike Helmet Goggles Gloves – Best Overall
Are you looking for a set of helmets, goggles, and gloves with excellent customer satisfaction and at an affordable price for your kids? Yes, only for you, we keep the XFMT motocross dirt bike helmet on our top of the list as it has earned 82% positive ratings from its 5300+ verified customers. That’s why this dirt bike helmet and goggles combo is the Amazon best-selling helmet set in the motorcycle and power sports helmet group.
You want a dirt bike helmet to protect your kid’s brain and head from getting unwanted injuries. XFMT always takes care of your requirements, so it designed the helmet set by keeping in mind the kid’s and youth’s needs.
It observed the helmet’s manufacturing procedure from top to bottom to ensure its quality and maintain DOT safety standards. So, you can choose this helmet for your kid’s safe UTV, ATV, dirt bike, and off-road bike riding.
The beautiful and glossy UV-protected outer finish and various color options make it extremely attractive for your little kids or youngsters. It has 4 different sizes that can fit from 2 years old kids to 15 years old teenagers.
The helmet fits any head size comfortably because of its heavily cushioned interior paddings. However, you can remove and wash the paddings when they get dirty. There are many tiny holes in the helmet for easy breathing that keep the riders cool, calm, and focused.
The goggles protect the rider’s eyes from road air dust, and dirt. Lastly, gloves are highly beneficial for excellent handle grip. So your kid’s hands will not slip from the handle because of sweating.
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Used composite shell to make the outer layer
- Inner pads are removable and washable
- Sun’s UV rays protected finishing
- 6 color options to match your bike color
- Very well made, and fits perfect
- The goggles ensure clear vision by disappearing fog
- Provide complete coverage for your giant head
- Fast shipping with excellent packaging
- Amazing customer service
- Chin straps buckle is slightly challenging to wear alone for kids
- The hand gloves are designed for flat hand
2. GLX Unisex Dirt Bike Helmet Gear Combo Gloves Goggles – Best Choice
The GLX dirt bike motocross helmet can be an ultimate protective gear combo for your kid’s off-road biking safe experience. When riding the bike on rough, muddy, and uneven terrain, it is very natural to get many hard blows or impacts on the head. But, as long as your kid is wearing the head protective gear from GLX, your kid’s head will remain safe and secure.
Because the helmet is made with a polycarbonate outer shell that efficiently protects any impact. Not only that, GLX followed DOT and other safety standards to make the helmet durable and safe.
The helmet’s multi-density interior pads are made from EPS fabrics that are great for comfortable wearing and a snug fit. Additionally, the pads are removable, washable, and reusable, so you can use them for a longer time. It helps you to save your bucks by avoiding frequent pad purchasing.
There are many air vents on the helmet that ensure adequate air circulation inside the helmet to prevent feeling overheated in hot weather. Here is not the end. Your little star can fit the helmet to their chin through the helmet’s quick-release chin straps.
The goggles are anti-fog that offer clean and clear vision in any windy area. The gloves are made with quality fabrics, and your toddlers love them because of their graphic design.
- DOT approved and passed FMVSS 49 CFR 571.218 safety standards
- Used aerodynamic shell for advance cooling system
- EPS inner liner pads for a snug fit
- 14 intake and exhaust vents for maximum airflow
- Quick-release chin strap
- Decent made with vivid colors
- Comfortable and well ventilated
- Perfect fittings for helmet, gloves, and goggles
- Attractive and stylish design
- Affordable price with excellent quality
- The screws to the visor should be a little bit tight
- Packing needs more attention to avoid products shipping damage.
3. ILM Motocross Helmet Goggles Sports Gloves – Best Quality
We keep the ILM ATV motocross helmet for the parents who are worried about their loving children’s safety issues when they ride anything motor operated. Because ILM knows, nothing is as precious as a child’s safety for the parents. So it produces every helmet by meeting all safety standards and got approval from the USA department of the transportation authority. So you can stay worry-free when your kid wears this branded helmet.
The company used an ABS outer shell to make the helmet’s outer layer that is highly protective. Even it makes the helmet extremely lightweight, so the kids don’t feel any skull irritation or neck pain if they wear it for a prolonged time.
Now come to its inner construction part. The EPS removable and washable interior paddings ensure perfect fittings. Not only that, the pads are moisture-resistant that prevent sweating. Even when the pads get untidy, you can wash and dry to make them odor and germ-free.
Does your child like to go bike racing? Then easy and quick release chin straps help him to wear the helmet fast and focus on race. There are three front vents and two rear vents to ensure proper air circulation to ensure the biker’s easy breathing and keep calm.
Additionally, the adjustable sun visor prevents sun burning that keeps your kid’s skin fair and cute. The sponge cushioning goggles design helps to wear it comfortably, and the hand gloves ensure perfect gripping. So this dirt bike helmet with goggles can be a lovely birthday or Christmas gift for your youth.
- DOT approved and meet FMVSS-218 safety standards
- ABS outer shell and EPS inner liner make it sturdy
- Adjustable chin straps and sun visor
- The goggles are UV resistant
- 6 different colors
- Well construction and excellent layers of protection
- Lightweight and easy to put on and put off
- The goggles perfectly fit and are comfortable
- Accurate size chart to pick the right size helmet
- Worth your every single penny
- Gloves are small in size
4. Senhill Motocross Dirt Bike Motorcycle Helmet – Best Lightweight
Our next choice is the Senhill motocross dirt bike helmet for you as it is designed for both boys and girls. As the company received DOT approval to produce dirt bike helmets, you can definitely rely on its helmet to ensure your kids 100% protection during riding.
The outer layer of the helmet is constructed with an ABS shell that makes it highly protective and lightweight. There is even an excellent graphic design on the shell. That’s why it looks very stylish, gorgeous and attractive. It also comes in three colors (black, white, and yellow), so you can choose the helmet according to your kid’s preference.
The polycarbonate and thick interior pads ensure the right fittings and comfort. So the kids will love to wear it during their cycling, off-road biking, or dirt biking time. There is also an adjustable sun visor that your kids can use to avoid sun UV rays and be focused on the track.
The goggles have adjustable slip straps for safe and secure fittings over the eyes and on the nose bridge. However, the goggles frame is super lightweight to ensure a comfortable feel. Lastly, the hand gloves have reinforced thumb and palm for comfortable wearing and tight grip.
- Meets DOT safety standard
- The outer shell is made from ABS material
- Polycarbonate inner liner pads
- The pads are thick enough for perfect fittings
- Goggles have lenses for clear vision
- Decent made and lightweight
- The helmet is super comfortable and fits well
- Great padding with excellent graphics
- Performance as described
- This combo deal is exceptionally well priced
- Sometimes the goggles become foggy
- The gloves are not fit for all sized hands
5. Senhill Motocross Dirt Bike Motorcycle with Gloves Goggles Mask – Best For Youth
Another excellent helmet, goggles, gloves, and mask combo from the Senhill brand is for your child’s off-road and dirt biking safe adventurous experience. Like any other choices on our list, this helmet is also DOT approved and produced by maintaining safety standards.
The helmet’s ABS outer shell, polycarbonate interior multi-density paddings, easy release chin straps, well ventilation system, and stylish design make it an outstanding helmet. This is one of the best ventilated dirt bike helmet for youth. Because the company combines all the features in it that you can expect from a dirt bike helmet. However, it is only 3.40 pounds, which means your toddlers will not feel overwhelmed when they wear it.
The goggles’ clear lens ensures your kid’s clear vision in any weather condition and keeps the eyes safe from the roadside dirt and dust. So there is no chance to distract their focus that helps to prevent accidents. Because statistics showed that most of the accidents occurred due to losing the biker’s focus. So you can undoubtedly choose it for your child.
- Received DOT approval to ensure protection
- ABS outer shell is excellent to prevent head injury
- Polycarbonate inner liners are removable and reusable
- 4 different size options for perfect fittings
- Designed for both boys and girls
- Multi-purpose use and easy to wear
- Lightweight and comfortable
- New style graphic design
- Well ventilation for easy breathing
- Pocket-friendly price
- The white size chart is not accurate
How To Choose The Best Dirt Bike Helmet with Goggles
If you are a beginner in dirt bike riding, then choosing the fitting helmet is somehow a tough job for you. The helmet makes the dividing line between life and death, so your top priority should be picking a perfect helmet that can protect your kids from any motorcycle crashes’ head or spinal cord injuries. Let’s see what features you should keep in mind when selecting your helmet.
Material And Design
First, you have to check helmet construction materials. The helmet, which is built with cheap material, cannot protect you from any hard impacts. In this case, wearing a helmet or a bare head is the same. So you have to choose a helmet that is constructed with high-quality materials.
ABS outer shell, EPS inner liners pads, easily releasable chinstrap, the adjustable and sun-protected visor will be a great combination that can make a helmet protective, comfortable, and lightweight. So you must consider all of the features before going to place your order for a dirt bike helmet.
Imagine your kid wears a too loose helmet, and it moves when he/she rides the bike at high speed. So they are trying to keep the helmet at the correct position by releasing one hand from the bike handle. You know what tragedy can happen in this situation.
Even if the helmet is too tight, the kids will feel itching at their skull, which makes them irritated. Both are highly risky. So you have to choose a helmet that fits your kid’s head perfectly.
You also have to check the excellent ventilation mechanism for the headgear. The little star will feel suffocating unless there is no proper airflow inside the helmet. If the helmet is designed by keeping some intake and exhaust vents to pass air, the vents ensure easy breathing that keeps the rider cool and breezy. No matter how hot the day is!
There is nobody who likes to wear a heavyweight helmet on their head to feel overloaded. So you should choose a lightweight helmet that your kid can wear for a longer time without feeling the hammer-like weight. Dirt bikers experts suggest that a helmet having 3.25 pounds to 3.50 pounds is the perfect weighted helmet for a comfortable riding experience. And our all selected helmets are within 3 to 3.75 pounds, those are lightweight. So you can check them.
Anti-Fog And Anti-Scratch
The bikers should get a clear view to avoid tree collisions when riding the bike on any muddy, uneven, or slippery road. So an anti-fog with anti-scratch goggles can be a perfect fit to meet your expectations. You should also check the goggles strap’s flexibility to get a perfect fitting on the nose bridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do motocross helmets use goggles?
Human beings’ eyes are very sensitive, and they can be injured by tiny dust or dirt. The motocross helmets use goggles because they can efficiently protect your eyes from air dust, dirt, bugs, stones, rainwater drop, and tree branches.
Can you wear a dirt bike helmet on the street?
The USA law doesn’t allow you to wear a helmet on the street that is not DOT approved. However, every dirt bike helmet producing company received DOT approval from the USA national department of transportation. So you can wear a dirt bike helmet on the street.
What dirt bike gear is essential for racing?
Dirt bike racing is a very dangerous sport, so you have to protect your entire body to prevent any injury. You have to wear high-quality safety gear such as helmets, goggles, jerseys, pants, hand gloves, knee and elbow braces, chest and neck pads. That means every part of your body should be covered with protective gear.
How much is full motocross gear?
The full motocross gear set costs you a minimum of $130, and it can reach up to $650. You can check the individual approximate pricing list of the motocross gears.
Hopefully, now you can realize what psychological math you have to do to find the best dirt bike helmets with goggles and gloves. We pick all the excellent, comfortable, well-ventilated, and affordable pricing helmets for you. That is why we can assure you that you get the best protection against any collision when you choose anyone among them.
You may also check out the best dirt bike helmets reviews and buying guide.