If you are a dirt bike rider, I already know that you are a fun-loving person. Also, if you are an art-lover, it’s totally normal to wish to draw your bike or the helmet you wear every once in a while.
Now, drawing a dirk bike helmet can be quite tricky, and you will need to know about the basic things first to perfectly draw a helmet.
So, to make your wish granted, we are going to talk about how to draw a dirt bike helmet step by step in this article. Now, to draw a perfect dirt bike helmet, you will need to keep your necessary tools in handy. Follow your helmet to know the shapes you are going to draw.
I am pretty sure that if you follow the steps we are going to show, you will be a master at drawing dirt bike helmets in no time! So, stick to the end to get a bonus on how to draw dirt bikes!
Table of Contents
What You Will Need:
The first step to know how to draw a dirt bike helmet is to keep all the necessary things around you. Pencil and eraser are the most essential to draw anything literally. You should also keep the pencil sharpener in your hand.
When it comes to colors, you are free to use colored pencils, markers, crayons, or watercolors. But whatever you choose to use, make sure you have it ready while drawing. And last but not least, you need a good quality clean paper to draw on!
Now, let me show you how to draw a dirt bike as well as a dirt bike helmet!
How to Draw a Dirt Bike Helmet Step by Step:
- Try to draw the head shape of the helmet. It will generally include an oval and a line at the end.
- Then, draw the face shield as per the helmet you have with you.
- Make a triangle on the top to get the shape of your visor. Then, take a marker to draw the exact shape. Add the small shapes you might have on your visor.
- Through this part, you are almost done with drawing the main things.
- So, now you need to take the marker and fill out all the small shapes to add the designs to your helmet. The best thing is to follow the helmet you have for yourself.
- Once you are done with the small parts, and your helmet looks like the one you have, you can start coloring.
- Make sure that the coloring doesn’t exceed the line you are using as a guideline.
- After coloring, you can erase the guidelines, and your drawing will be ready!
Quick Tips About How to Draw a Dirt Bike Helmet
If you are a complete beginner trying to draw a dirt bike, it’s always best to take your helmet as a sample. Whatever part you are drawing, you can use it as a guideline, and it will get a lot easier to understand the shapes you need to draw.
Before trying to draw the whole thing, you should draw some shapes in sketches to follow and get the shape you want. You can then erase them after you have drawn the helmet successfully.
When it comes to coloring, I would always suggest using a pencil color or watercolor with thin brushes because it will be easier to color the small parts with them. However, you can use crayons or pastel colors too. But you will have to be extra careful not to cross the line with those.
Steps of Dirt Bike Drawing:
In this part, I am going to talk about the steps you need to follow for dirt bike drawing easy. Make sure you understand the steps perfectly and then start to draw.
- At the very beginning, you need to draw a triangle and a line. Make sure that the figures are as perfect as possible, especially the line.
- After that, try adding another rectangle, a curved line, a triangle, and an oval.
- Now, draw two more circles, one around the line and one beside the oval. Then, make a rectangle right beside the oval and draw a curve on the first triangle.
- After that, draw some small shapes to get the basics of your dirt bike.
- Then, add four more circles. Draw two inside the circle and two outside the circles.
- In this part, you can draw the rest of the parts in the way you like.
- Don’t forget to erase the guidelines!
- You can now start coloring!
So, here goes our answer to the question: how to draw a dirt bike helmet step by step? Make sure you follow the steps carefully to get the best result. Also, I hope the quick tips turn out to be useful to you! Thank you very much for reading!
You May Also Like: